Hi bloom girls!
We just got back from our first tradeshow of 2017, the AmericasMart Gift Show!
It has always been a dream of ours to have our very own hard wall tradeshow booth. If you've been following us on social media, you've seen some sneak peeks and hints that 2017 would be the year that we made this dream a reality! Our master carpenter, Charles, took our sketches and computer mock ups and brought them to life. He built our entire booth and the crate it shipped in from scratch! We were so impressed with his hard work and attention to detail. He thought of everything! He installed crown molding on the top of the booth for an extra polished look, and even installed outlets so we could easily plug in lamps and other electronics.
When you show up to a tradeshow, your booth is basically just a carpet and some curtains. Here is a time lapse of us setting up the booth, turning our little space into a mini bloom store!
We had a great show and loved seeing repeat customers and meeting new stores to pick up the bloom line! Our booth was busy and we got great feedback on current and upcoming products. We always leave these shows feeling so inspired and energized!
We unveiled some brand new products including...
- Our Undated Planner - You've been asking, so we did it! We love this fun "Make it Happen" gold foil cover. The calendars run from January to December, but it's undated so you can start using it at any time!
- Our Guest Book and Our Gold Foil Thank You Cards - We're expanding our wedding line! We love this matching set! What else would you like to see in a Wedding Line?
- New pads including Our Peacock Pad, Our "Roles and Goals" Pad, Our "Pocket Pad" - We're always thinking up pads to add to this line, and are considering making some new planner layouts based on feedback from the pads. Which new layout is your favorite? Which would you love to see as a new bound planners?!
- New Binder Designs!
It was a great kickoff to our 2017 tradeshow season! Up next:
- CAMEX: March 5-7 Salt Lake City, UT. Booth 2119
- New York Stationery Show: May 21-24, Booth 1764
- Atlanta Gift Show: July 13-17, Building 3, Floor 5, 1008
We hope to see you there!
The bloom team